- COOK-2229: Allow specification of unicorn command line in config file
- COOK-2221: make nginx::source compatible with gentoo
- COOK-2230: Careful about Debian minor version numbers
- COOK-2233: Provide postgresql::config recipe to install useful server
- COOK-2231: Fix support for postgresql 9.x in server_redhat recipe
- COOK-2164: Redhat support for Runit
- COOK-2216: To be reviewed. Software release took precedence over the
review of the
nginx README updates here
- COOK-2232: Reopen, place large hash in an attribute like:
node[‘postgresql’][‘pgdg’][‘repo_rpm_url’]. Call fetch_node on that
attr from the same recipe
- COOK-2235: Reopen, Would it be necessary to change the path for the
:enable, :disable actions of the provider as well?
Happy Friday everyone!