We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20181015112149 of Chef Automate 2.
- Doublewide: We made the Client Runs search bar wider so you can read the suggestions dropdown more easily.
- InSpec Control Code Improvements: CIS Azure Foundations v1.0.0 implements controls 3.3 and 3.7.
- Compliance Update: The STIG RHEL7 Cat I preview compliance profile includes SV-86557r3 and SV-86863r4 and gives more meaningful skip messages on a number of controls.
- Secrets Logging: The
secrets-servicelistens to log level configuration. Use either of the below config settings to set the
secrets-servicelog level to
[secrets.v1.sys.log] level = "debug" [global.v1.log] level = "debug"
- Configuration Logging: The
config-mgmt-servicelistens to log level configuration. Use either of the below config settings will set the
config-mgmt-servicelog level to
[config_mgmt.v1.sys.log] level = "debug" [global.v1.log] level = "debug"
- Use "Add notification" and "Edit notification" links without causing a full page refresh.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!