I’m gonna start writing some tests to QA RPM Chef client/server installs to
ensure a minimum level of quality for the RBEL Chef packages.
Do you guys have something to share that I could reuse?
My plan is to:
- Use Vagrant boxes to setup multi arch/version CentOS/FrameOS installs
- Use a cookbook to install a Chef server from RBEL packages
- Bootstrap a few Vagrant multi arch/version CentOS/FrameOS nodes
- Add some official cookbooks to the nodes run_list
- Print OK if everything is cool
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.