Our next Chef Developers’ IRC meeting will be held this Thursday, August
21, 2014 from 9AM-10AM Pacific Time.
Agenda can be found in the chef-community-irc-meetings repository on GitHub
Minutes and transcript of our last meeting can be found in the same
Here’s a quick summary of the action items from our last meeting:
- Steven Danna (ssd7) Clean-up the PR based on comments and note the
deprecation of dot syntax.
- Everyone - Comment on the RFC (https://github.com/opscode/chef-rfc/pull/40)
and finalize for the next meeting.
- Scott Hain (shain) - make a search RFC.
- Noah Kantrowitz (coderanger) - Clarify the process of becoming editor
(submit a PR to the RFC, simple majority of editors, veto power of the
decider). - https://github.com/opscode/chef-rfc/pull/37
- Noah Kantrowitz (coderanger) - License will be changed so all work in the
repo is published under CC0, which means public domain -
- Noah Kantrowitz (coderanger) & Sean O’Meara (someara) - Clarify meaning
of “supported” in https://github.com/opscode/chef-rfc/pull/34
- Adam Jacob (holoway) - Clean up the pull request (
https://github.com/opscode/chef-rfc/pull/34) and prepare to finalize it
during our next meeting.