There are a few minor releases today we’d like to let you know about.
Chef Manage 2.5.15
- The Reporting tab is no longer displayed until the Chef Reporting add-on is installed
--tag-node-in-chefoptions has been split into separate
We recently started maintaining some of the win32 Ruby libraries and have released a new version of the win32-taskscheduler library in preparation for a refactor of the
windows_task Chef resource that is underway.
- Updated code to create task without trigger. #25 (#Vasu1105)
- Fix for execution time limit and weeks of month. #23 (#Vasu1105)
- Added methods to get and set principal information of the task. #22 (#Nimesh-Msys)
- Added methods to retrieve settings(all/Idle/Network) of current task. #21 (#Nimesh-Msys)
- Refactored constants, moved predefined MSDN constns to another file. #20 (#Nimesh-Msys)
- Added code to handle on idle trigger and on idle settings. #19 (#Vasu1105)
- Fix for trigger at_logon and at_system_start. #18 (#Nimesh-Msys)
- Added get_task and enabled? method. #17 (#Vasu1105)
- Fix for undefined method ‘weeks’ error while updating week_of_month#16 (#Vasu1105)
- Fix for handling days of month for trigger_type MONTHLYDATE. #15(#Vasu1105)
- Fix for setting system user for scheduled task. #14 (#Vasu1105)
- Fix for Wrong value is set for end_day, end_year, end_month it should be EndBoundary and not StartBoundary. #13(#Vasu1105)
chef_client_updater cookbook 3.2.9
- Supports restarting the Chef Client after an update on a system using
sysvinit. This requires using both the
chef-clientcookbooks to manage the Chef Client.
- Adds a new
node['chef_client_updater']['restart_chef_via_cron']attribute to allow restarting the Chef Client after update using a temporary cron job if set to