I’d like to get this actually resolved.
I’ve got my own personal extraction, plus there are a bunch of others with their own takes.
At this point it seems like we need to agree on the criteria for a fix is, pick whose branch to start with, and just resolve any outstanding issues.
- must work with old application/database data bags
- must implement most logic in LWRPs
- must allow more than one app to be applied to a server
Noah works at opscode, so I figure he’s got incentive to keep us from butchering his work too much.
- lots of old code still to be removed
- doesn’t use the LWRPs in the recipes yet
How’s that sound?