Final reminder for Opscode Community Summit - November 29-30

Ohai!

The inaugural Opscode Community Summit is just 18 days away and there are only a few spaces left (75 people have signed up, we’ve got capacity for about 90).

If you want to participate, it is time to sign up & get your lodging sorted out:

If you need help with the fee please contact me directly & we will do our best to help you (with priority for contributors, active community members, etc).

If you have questions or if there is anything I can do make it possible for you attend, please contact me directly via email or at +1-206-428-7579.

Hope to see many of you soon!

-Jesse

(* PS - We are looking for a small number of sensible sponsors for the
Summit to help pay for the food, facilities, etc. If you think your company would be willing to
sponsor please let me know.)

Jesse Robbins | Cofounder - Opscode, Inc.
e: jesse@opscode.com | p: +1-206-428-7579 | http://www.opscode.com

Anyone else in downtown Seattle just working remotely now?

-Peter

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Jesse Robbins jesse@opscode.com wrote:

Ohai!

The inaugural Opscode Community Summit is just 18 days away and there are only a few spaces left (75 people have signed up, we’ve got capacity for about 90).

If you want to participate, it is time to sign up & get your lodging sorted out:

If you need help with the fee please contact me directly & we will do our best to help you (with priority for contributors, active community members, etc).

If you have questions or if there is anything I can do make it possible for you attend, please contact me directly via email or at +1-206-428-7579.

Hope to see many of you soon!

-Jesse

(* PS - We are looking for a small number of sensible sponsors for the
Summit to help pay for the food, facilities, etc. If you think your company would be willing to
sponsor please let me know.)

Jesse Robbins | Cofounder - Opscode, Inc.
e: jesse@opscode.com | p: +1-206-428-7579 | http://www.opscode.com