Free Compliance Automation Events - Mar 14-16

Hi, everyone!

Coming up next week, we have three free awesome events planned around InSpec and compliance automation. If you’re new to InSpec or Chef Automate, or a seasoned pro looking to meet some fellow compliance-minded community members, these events are for you!

At the events, you’ll learn about InSpec, compliance-as-code, and how you can use Chef Automate to manage your compliance. We’ll also be doing a hands-on workshop on InSpec so if you’ve never had a chance to try it out, this would be a great time to do so! I and some of my fellow Chef colleagues will be there and we can’t wait to meet you.

Did I mention they are free? :slight_smile: But space is limited… so please click the appropriate link above and RSVP. A light breakfast and full lunch will be served.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Otherwise, see you next week!

Adam Leff
Technical Community Advocate, InSpec

We sincerely apologize, but we have made the difficult decision to cancel tomorrow’s event in Hartford, CT due to the forecasted weather. The events in Chicago and Minneapolis are still on!

To our friends in the Northeast and anyone else potentially impacted by the storm, stay warm and stay safe!

~Adam