We’re excited to announce a new release of knife-openstack (0.10),
with several bug fixes and new features like:
- Ability to add metadata during server create
- Support for availability zones
- knife openstack network list
- Specifying network IDs to attach and bootstrap
- Support for working with names instead of IDs for flavors, images,
networks and servers.
More details may be found in the CHANGELOG
Thanks again to everyone who submitted patches and assisted in testing!
Director of Partner Integration :: Chef
512.731.2218 :: firstname.lastname@example.org
mattray :: GitHub :: IRC :: Twitter