Solr fails to update post 0.10.8 upgrade


#1

hi Chefs

I’ve run into a bit of a problem. I updated my 2 API servers, solr and
expander form 0.10.4 to 0.10.8 a couple days ago. Today I noticed that
new nodes weren’t getting added to search, so i rebuilt the index.
Well, that was a bad thing, since now everything is gone.

Looking in the solr request logs i see:

“POST /update HTTP/1.1” 404 1371

over and over coming from my API nodes. I’m a at loss here and i have
lots of angry devs right now.

Thanks!


Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.