Well a couple people used the 0.7.16wt1 release, including Thom May
who had issues with the version number cooperating with gem.
Consequently I took out the ‘wt’ from the version, but this is still
an unofficial, unsupported release.
I pulled in the changes on Thom’s internal branch and grabbed some
more low hanging fruit. Don’t ask what methodology I used. It’s magic.
Grab the github branch, or the debs in my launchpad ppa. I’ve only
tested this on Ubuntu Karmic, as it goes.
- [CHEF-454] - Centos4 yum provider failure
- [CHEF-616] - rake install in chef-repo breaks if there is no git origin
- [CHEF-637] - duplicate copies of FileEdit: file_edit.rb & fileedit.rb
- [CHEF-639] - git resource fails on subsequent checkouts of the same repostiry
- [CHEF-642] - Services will always issue a WARN when status is not present
- [CHEF-684] - Should be possible for roles to be created without
anything in the run_list
- [CHEF-704] - Ruby block device does not have a default action
- [CHEF-722] - Link provider doesn’t understand paths requiring expansion
- [CHEF-843] - FileEdit permission issues
- [CHEF-598] - Upstart service provider
- [CHEF-617] - Install to chef repository on a remote machine
- [CHEF-709] - Support for backup up files in another directory than
the original file
- [CHEF-752] - No way to pass parameters to useradd provider