We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20190628200755 of Chef Automate 2.
ICYMI: If you are upgrading from a version prior to 20190410001346, please read our Important Compliance Outage Announcement.
- In Detail: Client Run CSV export now includes the error message for failed runs.
- Independent of Shift: Compliance Reports wildcard searching is now case-insensitive.
- Search Improvement: Search and filter by InSpec version in Compliance Reports search.
- Easy on The Eye: JSON export for Compliance features properly formatted JSON.
- Beautify: Appending
?prettyto most API endpoints now returns a pretty-printed JSON response.
- From the Top: The Compliance export endpoint now respects start time.
- New Endpoint:
/compliance/reporting/report-idsreturns a list of report IDs, and is not limited by the Elasticsearch 10,000 pagination issue.
- Which One?: Notifications for client run failures no longer incorrectly identifies the failing cookbook when using the
- Stay Awhile: Users logging in via SAML will not be kicked out after 1 minute.
- No Mass Effect: Editing tags on one node added via bulk add resulted in other nodes' tags being modified, but we worked it out.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!