We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20201230192246 of Chef Automate 2.
- Filter service instances in the Applications Dashboard by their connected or disconnected status. (#4452)
- Visualize waived nodes and controls in the Reports Overview graphs. (#4456)
- The Event Feed displays the Policyfile cookbook names in updates. (#4469)
- Dynamically resolve externally deployed ElasticSearch and PostgreSQL hostnames using resolvers/Dynamic Name Servers. (#4454, #4486, and #4502)
- The log message displays an error instead of a warning when all Elasticsearch publishers are full. (#4443)
Chef Product Versions
This release uses:
- Chef Habitat version 1.6.181/20201030172917
- Chef Habitat Builder version 8997/20200812161534
- Chef Infra Server version 14.0.65/20201020065137
- Chef InSpec version 4.23.4/20200909235900
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!