BOF at Velocity


#1

Anybody else interested in a Chef BOF at the Velocity [1] conference?
The BOFs are Monday and Tuesday, June 22/23 in San Jose, I’ll set it up
with O’Reilly but I’m just a newb user, it’d be more useful if opscode
or others more experienced developing/implementing chef were there.
-Ian

[1] http://en.oreilly.com/velocity2009/


#2

Absolutely! Opscode will be there in force. :slight_smile:

Please do set it up!

Adam

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Ian Kallen spidaman.list@gmail.com wrote:

Anybody else interested in a Chef BOF at the Velocity [1] conference? The
BOFs are Monday and Tuesday, June 22/23 in San Jose, I’ll set it up with
O’Reilly but I’m just a newb user, it’d be more useful if opscode or others
more experienced developing/implementing chef were there.
-Ian

[1] http://en.oreilly.com/velocity2009/


Opscode, Inc.
Adam Jacob, CTO
T: (206) 508-4759 E: adam@opscode.com


#3

I submitted the BOF proposal, not sure when it will be reflected on the
conference site. See ya there!
-Ian

Adam Jacob wrote:

Absolutely! Opscode will be there in force. :slight_smile:

Please do set it up!

Adam

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Ian Kallen spidaman.list@gmail.com wrote:

Anybody else interested in a Chef BOF at the Velocity [1] conference? The
BOFs are Monday and Tuesday, June 22/23 in San Jose, I’ll set it up with
O’Reilly but I’m just a newb user, it’d be more useful if opscode or others
more experienced developing/implementing chef were there.
-Ian

[1] http://en.oreilly.com/velocity2009/


#4

Conveniently, I’m co-chair of the conference… and I can say with authority
that I haven’t started looking at the BOF scheduling yet. But rest assured,
this BOF will be included! :wink:

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Ian Kallen spidaman.list@gmail.com wrote:

I submitted the BOF proposal, not sure when it will be reflected on the
conference site. See ya there!
-Ian

Adam Jacob wrote:

Absolutely! Opscode will be there in force. :slight_smile:

Please do set it up!

Adam

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Ian Kallen spidaman.list@gmail.com
wrote:

Anybody else interested in a Chef BOF at the Velocity [1] conference? The
BOFs are Monday and Tuesday, June 22/23 in San Jose, I’ll set it up with
O’Reilly but I’m just a newb user, it’d be more useful if opscode or
others
more experienced developing/implementing chef were there.
-Ian

[1] http://en.oreilly.com/velocity2009/

Jesse Robbins
Cofounder & CEO - Opscode, Inc.
e: jesse@opscode.com | p: +1.206.755.3739 | http://www.opscode.com