Auditing information is now available for Builder.
Currently, we log Build and Cancel operations.
For each operation, the following fields are logged:
- group_id: job group id, if scheduled (may be 0 if there was nothing to build)
- operation: 1 = build, 2 = cancel
- trigger: 1 = webhook 2 = upload, 3 = hab cli, 4 = builder UI
- requester_id: the account id of the requester
- requester_name: the account name of the requester
- created_at: the time of the build or cancel request
The audit logs are kept in the
audit_jobs table, on the
builder DB. In order to retrieve them, log into the DB with psql, and issue the following query:
select * from audit_jobs order by created_at desc;