Chef AWS Provisioning & iam_instance_profile

I am getting an error when I try to create a machine with bootstrap options iam_instance-profile. I found that this was fixes in chef-provisioning-aws 1.4.1 which I believe that I have but it doesn’t matter how I specify the instance profile it does not work. What did I do wrong?

This is the error I get:

Error: Chef failed to converge: machine[devops-peter-haproxy] (provision::makehaproxy line 54) had an error: Aws::IAM::Errors::ValidationError: 1 validation error detected: Value ‘{:name=>“chef-bootstrap-role”}’ at ‘instanceProfileName’ failed to satisfy constraint: Member must satisfy regular expression pattern: [\w+=,.@-]+
Reason: (Aws::IAM::Errors::ValidationError) machine[devops-peter-haproxy] (provision::makehaproxy line 54) had an error: Aws::IAM::Errors::ValidationError: 1 validation error detected: Value ‘{:name=>“chef-bootstrap-role”}’ at ‘instanceProfileName’ failed to satisfy constraint: Member must satisfy regular expression pattern: [\w+=,.@-]+

This is how I checked the version of Chef Provisioning:

pspiess-macbook-pro:chefdk-provisioning pspiess$ chef gem list | grep chef-provisioning | grep -v azure | grep -v fog | grep -v vagrant
chef-provisioning (1.4.1)
chef-provisioning-aws (1.4.1)

Thanks for the help!

Peter