Chef-run install of chef client failing on Ubuntu Server 20.04 (arm64)

Hi,

I'm trying out chef (via chef-run from Chef Workstation) with a Raspberry Pi 4B node running Ubuntu Server 20.04 with the arm64 build. The host is a Mac running MacOS 10.14.6.

This is the error I'm seeing:

$ chef-run foo cookbooks/example --sudo
[✔] Packaging cookbook... done!
[✔] Generating local policyfile... exporting... done!
[✖] Applying default from /Users/foo/chef/cookbooks/example/recipes/default.rb to     target.mmand 'dpkg -i /tmp/chef_agfVav/chef_16.2.50-1_arm64.deb' exited with return code     '1' on 'octoprint'.
The command 'dpkg -i /tmp/chef_agfVav/chef_16.2.50-1_arm64.deb' exited with return code '1'     on 'octoprint'.

The following error was reported:

rmdir: failed to remove '/var/lib/chef': No such file or directory
dpkg-deb (subprocess): decompressing archive member: lzma error: compressed data is corrupt
dpkg-deb: error: <decompress> subprocess returned error exit status 2
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/chef_agfVav/chef_16.2.50-1_arm64.deb (--install):
 cannot copy extracted data for './opt/chef/embedded/lib/libruby.so.2.7.1' to '/opt/chef/    embedded/lib/libruby.so.2.7.1.dpkg-new': unexpected end of file or stream
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
debconf: (Dialog frontend will not work on a dumb terminal, an emacs shell buffer, or     without a controlling terminal.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /tmp/chef_agfVav/chef_16.2.50-1_arm64.deb

It looks like the installation needs a TTY when working through SSH and I've added a "RequestTTY Yes" option to the SSH config for that node. As for the other errors I'm hoping someone can advise.

Thanks,

Stu