ENOENT error: no file or directory found | weblogic cookbook at supermarket

Hi Team,

I am using weblogic cookbook from supermarket but facing "ENOENT - no file
or directory found " while installing weblogic through java -jar command.

Please refer to the attached file for error and stack.out file.

Note-: Running “sudo chef-client” on node.

Please help as if i am running chef-client without sudo command then lot of
permission issues comes up and if i am using sudo with chef-client then
facing ENOENT error. Not able to figure out to run the below command with
silent mode.

Command-: "java -jar wls_121200.jar -silent -silent_xml=“file path”
-responseFile “file path” "

Thanks
Amandeep Singh

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 6:48 AM, aman singh wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using weblogic cookbook from supermarket but facing "ENOENT - no file or directory found " while installing weblogic through java -jar command.

Note-: Running "sudo chef-client" on node.

Please help as if i am running chef-client without sudo command then lot of permission issues comes up and if i am using sudo with chef-client then facing ENOENT error. Not able to figure out to run the below command with silent mode.

Command-: "java -jar wls_121200.jar -silent -silent_xml="file path" -responseFile "file path" "

Thanks
Amandeep Singh

Most likely cause is that java is not installed or is not in the PATH.

HTH,

--
Daniel DeLeo

Hi Daniel,

JAVA is installed and its present in PATH also. Issue comes up when command executes as " sudo java -jar wls.jar" then system is not recognising the upper command.

Regards
Amandeep Singh

Sent from my iPhone

On 30-Jan-2015, at 10:55 pm, Daniel DeLeo dan@kallistec.com wrote:

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 6:48 AM, aman singh wrote:
Hi Team,

I am using weblogic cookbook from supermarket but facing "ENOENT - no file or directory found " while installing weblogic through java -jar command.

Note-: Running "sudo chef-client" on node.

Please help as if i am running chef-client without sudo command then lot of permission issues comes up and if i am using sudo with chef-client then facing ENOENT error. Not able to figure out to run the below command with silent mode.

Command-: "java -jar wls_121200.jar -silent -silent_xml="file path" -responseFile "file path" "

Thanks
Amandeep Singh

Most likely cause is that java is not installed or is not in the PATH.

HTH,

--
Daniel DeLeo

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 12:38 AM, Amandeep wrote:

Hi Daniel,

JAVA is installed and its present in PATH also. Issue comes up when command executes as " sudo java -jar wls.jar" then system is not recognising the upper command.

Regards
Amandeep Singh

sudo generally will try to “sanitize” your environment, including changing the PATH to something considered “safe”. You may be able to override this behavior using sudo -E, but on some systems sudo is hard-coded to always sanitize the PATH. In that case you may need to provide the full path to the command.

HTH,

--
Daniel DeLeo