Help with curry

When I look at my supermarket account, https://supermarket.getchef.com/users/joe_nuspl, it says “Authorized to Contribute” but I got the dreaded email from Curry for https://github.com/opscode/chef/pull/2013

What steps do I need to do next?

Thanks.

Joe

You might need to link that github account to your profile here: Chef Supermarket

Cheers,

Jon

On 9 Sep 2014, at 17:06, Joe Nuspl nuspl@nvwls.com wrote:

When I look at my supermarket account, joe_nuspl - Chef Supermarket, it says "Authorized to Contribute" but I got the dreaded email from Curry for Support sensitive in execute resources. by nvwls · Pull Request #2013 · chef/chef · GitHub

Thanks.

Joe

Thanks. My github account was linked. I deleted it and relinked for good measure since I had changed my github password since I created my supermarket account.

Any other thoughts?

Joe

On Sep 9, 2014, at 9:11 AM, Jon Cowie jcowie@etsy.com wrote:

You might need to link that github account to your profile here: Chef Supermarket

Cheers,

Jon

When I look at my supermarket account, joe_nuspl - Chef Supermarket, it says "Authorized to Contribute" but I got the dreaded email from Curry for Support sensitive in execute resources. by nvwls · Pull Request #2013 · chef/chef · GitHub

Thanks.

Joe

So basically this error indicates that GitHub doesn’t know about the email address you committed with. While your GitHub account owns the PR, the email address associated with the commit is what assigns it to your GitHub account. If you run git config user.email that email address needs to be associated with your GitHub account.

If that is the case and you need more help troubleshooting, please reach out to me on IRC. I am cwebber in Chef Infra (archive) on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks!

— cwebber

On Sep 9, 2014, at 9:26 AM, Joe Nuspl nuspl@nvwls.com wrote:

Thanks. My github account was linked. I deleted it and relinked for good measure since I had changed my github password since I created my supermarket account.

Any other thoughts?

Joe

On Sep 9, 2014, at 9:11 AM, Jon Cowie jcowie@etsy.com wrote:

Cheers,

Jon

Thanks.

Joe