Hello, InSpec friends!
I’m pleased to announce the release of InSpec v2.2.34.
- Update the node platform issues to warn severity #3186 (jquick)
- Accept regexes for --controls option to inspec exec #3179 (clintoncwolfe)
- Fix some issues with the vendor functional tests #3196 (jerryaldrichiii)
- fix for apache_conf to handle quoted Includes #3193 (voroniys)
Merged Pull Requests
- Fix vendor functional test to not validate a repo hash that can change. #3198 (miah)
- Prevent Slashes in profile names #3175 (miah)
You can find v2.2.27 at downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, Habitat Builder, and Docker Hub.