Supermarket 3.1.10 was released today and is available for download at https://downloads.chef.io/supermarket. This release contains a security update and is recommended upgrade.
- Fixes secret token checking for Fieri, the quality metrics job runner [#1607]
- Fixes a bug in the Collaborator Groups feature where users were not getting added as collaborators when a group they are a member of was added to a cookbook. [#1607]
- Upgrade web application from Rails 4.2 to 5.0 [#1607]
- Minor internal changes to the implementation of feature flags [#1616]
- Individual/Corproate Contributor License Agreement tracking (a.k.a. Curry) has been removed after a period of deprecation. [#1608]