We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20190207004055 of Chef Automate 2.
- Compliance Update: You'll find a new profile for CIS Amazon Linux 2 v1.0.0 in the Compliance Store.
- Try It Out: Switch between IAM v1 and IAM v2 beta without changing the
auth_middleware. Even if you do set it, Automate ignores it. See the IAM v2 beta guide for details regarding IAM v2.
- How Many?: See the number of deprecations on any node in the deprecations column on the Client Runs page. Turn this feature on by selecting it in the column settings.
- My One And Only: Selecting a status in the scan job form highlights that--and only that--status.
- When One is Enough: Views with only one page won't show pagination.
- Uniform Appearance: Made the look and feel the same for the Notifications, Node Integrations, Node Credentials, Node Lifecycle, and Event Feed pages.
- Keep It Distinctive: Improved error messaging and user experience when trying to create an API Token with the same ID as another API Token.
- New and Improved: The preview compliance profiles for Redhat7 and Windows Server 2016 STIGs have a number of new rules implemented, as well as a number of corrections to the test logic of existing rules.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!