We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20190711110747 of Chef Automate 2.
ICYMI: If you are upgrading from a version prior to 20190410001346, please read our Important Compliance Outage Announcement.
- You Get a Compliance Update!: Compliance profiles are now available for the following platforms and versions:
- STIG Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, v2.2 (Cat 1, 2, and 3)
- STIG Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, v002.003 (Cat 1, 2, and 3)
- STIG Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, v001.023 (Cat 1, 2, and 3)
- STIG Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 MS, v002.015
- STIG Microsoft Windows Server 2016, v001.009
- Filled In: An array of each profile's basic metadata - name, version, sha, status - will now be included as part of each node entry, and available to retrieve via API.
- Adjust as Needed: Each maximum number of bundled Chef Client Runs (CCR) and Chef server action messages during ingestion now can be configured in Automate.
- Character Trouble: Duplicate node names with uppercase characters no longer cause the Client Runs export functionality to go into an infinite loop.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!