We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20190501153509 of Chef Automate 2.
ICYMI: If you are upgrading from a version prior to 20190410001346, please read our important announcement.
- More Time(stamps): Scan Results Nodes list, viewable from the Compliance Reporting Profiles, now displays in descending order of
end_timeand shows when it was scanned in the Scan Results view.
- CAPS LOCK ON: Case-insensitive search is available when using the Asset Store search functionality.
- Hello, My Name Is: Names are now one of the available tags for filtering Azure-VM nodes when creating a scan job.
- Customize This!: Any default configuration value for the Microsoft Active Directory (MSAD) integration now can be overridden without using the generic LDAP adapter as a workaround.
- Improved Control and Handling: The compliance profiles for STIG RHEL 7 V2R1 have two additional controls (SV-86587r4 and SV-95719r1) implemented. These controls previously resulted in a "skipped" result.
- Cleared Up: Sorting by control failures in the Compliance Reporting Nodes list view previously would cause a 400 issue.
- Set Right: The overview page for skipped nodes in Compliance Reporting has more consistent statuses.
- No Red Flags: The applications-service will now start when a feature flag is not enabled on the upstream events-service.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!