We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20191007115919 of Chef Automate 2.
- Reset the Clock: The API Tokens, Node Credentials, and Node Integrations pages have been updated to follow our new standard for date/time values, such as
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 17:08:53 UTC.
- Enhanced: Wildcard search on the Compliance Reports page now supports full platform and full profile searches, so now you can search with the version number included.
- Specific: Compliance Reports, whether viewed via download, scan results, or node details, will now only include controls matching the specified control tag filters when a control tag filter is applied.
- Quality: The compliance profiles for STIG RHEL 7 now feature Code Compliance Inspector (CCI) reference tags.
- More Control: The compliance profiles for STIG Windows Server 2019 now include control SV-103097r1 implemented.
- Logical: Compliance profiles for STIG Windows 2016 incorporates a fix for the test logic in control SV-88161r1.
- Rational: Compliance profiles for STIG RHEL7 V2R2 contains a fix for the test logic in control SV-86609r2.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!