We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20210629161835 of Chef Automate 2.
- The Chef Automate allows you to add Disclosure Text to the login page. (#5106)
- You can add a Banner or a warning message across the Chef Automate Interface. (#5106)
- You can now check all the Policy Files from Chef Infra Server. Navigate to the Policy files tab: Infrastructure > Chef Infra Server > Server Name > Organization > Policyfiles. (#5277)
- In the Chef Infra Server, the Create and Save buttons get enabled only when you are done and ready to save. (#5276)
subscription idis added in Node Integration for Azure API in Settings > Node Integration > Azure > API (#5291)
- We have made various changes like button alignment and unnecessary spaces to improve your user experience while working on Chef Automate Interface.
- Compliance profiles are updated to version 1.0.0/20210625122945, which includes the following profile (#5292)
Bug Fix - CentOS 8 v1.0.0
- Removed the ability to change the data bag
idon the Edit Data Bag model. (#5249)
- Fixed extra node creation in Chef Automate Interface while running
Node Scans. (#5290)
The node modules are updated to fix the following CVE issues:
This release uses:
- Chef Habitat version: 1.6.181/20201030172917
- Chef Habitat Builder version: 8997/20200812161534
- Chef Infra Server version: 14.4.4/20210520120637
- Chef InSpec version: 4.24.32/20210112215549
This release uses:
- Postgres: 9.6.11
- ElasticSearch: 6.8.14
- Nginx: 1.19.2
- Haproxy: 2.2.2
View the package manifest for the latest release.
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!