We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20211125063136 of Chef Automate 2.
- New global events have been added to understand Node Summary Count (#5810).
- You can enable Content-Security-Policy Header (#5757).
- You can search Node Managers by name and filter Node Managers by Cloud Provider in
Settings -> Node-Integration(#6039).
- You can now modify the number of items in a page for
Infrastructure -> Infra-Serverpage (#6074, #6196).
- Compliance profiles are updated to version 1.0.0/20211110062104, which includes the following profile changes:
Window 2016 v1.2.0
- Blank page while adding new credentials has been fixes. Navigate to the page by:
Compliance -> scan job -> Nodes Added(#6073).
- Improper display of Webhook Type has been fixed. Navigate to the page by:
Settings -> Notifications(#6104).
- The issue with the Save button for
Settings -> Node Credentialhas been fixed (#6147).
(examples: new security configurations)
- Added more request id validation in the authentication module (#6085)
(examples: dependency updates, CVE fixes)
- CVE-2021-23017 - Upgraded Nginx to 1.21.3
- CVE-2021-2161, CVE-2021-2163 - Upgraded OpenJDK to 11.0.12+7
- CVE-2019-20149 - Upgraded kind-of to 6.0.3
- CVE-2020-7789 - Upgraded node-notifier to 8.0.2
This release uses:
- Chef Habitat version: 1.6.181/20201030172917
- Chef Habitat Builder version: 8997/20200812161534
- Chef Infra Server version: 14.4.4/20210520120637
- Chef InSpec version: 4.24.32/20210112215549
This release uses:
- Postgres: 9.6.11
- ElasticSearch: 6.8.14
- Nginx: 1.21.3
- Haproxy: 2.2.2
View the package manifest for the latest release.
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!