We are happy to announce the release of Chef Backend 2.0.30!
- Ruby has been upgraded to v2.4.4
- Updated to the latest Chef 13 for the ctl commands.
- Added leader eligible and blocked status to the output of chef-backend-ctl cluster-status
- Removed SSLv3 support from OpenSSL binaries.
- Removed compression and zlib support from OpenSSL binaries to mitigate CRIME TLS attacks. [CVE-2012-4929]
- Updated SSL Cipher set used for PostgreSQL to match the current cipher set in chef-server-core.
- Use custom tmpdir to avoid elasticsearch noexec issues
New and Modified Configuration Options
- ElasticSearch timeout is now configurable, and the default value has been increased from 30 seconds to 90 seconds.
- Added timeout command line option
--timeout SECONDSfor backups.