Chef-client fails on daemon restart

Hi,
I've changed the standard interval between two chef-client execution from the default 1800 value to 7200. I've updated the cookbook on the Chef Server and when the node started chef-client execution, it fails with this error

>     #<Mixlib::ShellOut::ShellCommandFailed: service[chef-client] (chef-client::systemd_service line 31) had an error: Mixlib::ShellOut::ShellCommandFailed: Expected process to exit with [0], but received '' ---- Begin output of /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client ---- STDOUT: STDERR: ---- End output of /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client ---- Ran /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client returned > had an error:
>     service[chef-client] (chef-client::systemd_service line 31) had an error: Mixlib::ShellOut::ShellCommandFailed: Expected process to exit with [0], but received '' ---- Begin output of /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client ---- STDOUT: STDERR: ---- End output of /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client ---- Ran /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client returned

The failed command was

Expected process to exit with [0], but received ''
---- Begin output of /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client ----
STDOUT:
STDERR:
---- End output of /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client ----
Ran /usr/bin/systemctl --system restart chef-client returned

What I see is that the execution is reported as failed, but the value of the interval has been updated correctly and the following executions are successful, respecting the updated value of 2 hours. What do you think about this error?

Regards,
Rosario