Chef Compliance 1.2.4 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users of Chef Compliance. Here are the enhancements and bug fixes included in this release:
- Added additional CIS profiles for Amazon Linux, AIX, HP-UX, SUSE, translated from SCAP content.
- All rules implemented for CIS RHEL and CentOS 6&7 profiles.
- Added profile delete support in the WebUI. #712
- Shipped profiles and InSpec documentation use strings for resource properties instead of symbols.
- Include InSpec 0.22.0 with numerous improvements and fixes.
- Support the new InSpec json reporting format.
- WebUI session timeout is redirecting to login page.
- UI shows node status as skipped if Compliance tests pass 100% and patch scan is skipped.
- Fixed the reported CIS RHEL and CentOS profile issues.
If you are using the audit cookbook to run Compliance profiles, please use
inspec_version greater or equal to
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.
Thanks for using Chef Compliance. Cheers!