We have another hotfix release for Chef Infra Client out today. This release includes important updates for Windows and macOS nodes:
- Fixes the failure to install Windows packages on the 2nd convergence of the Chef Infra Client.
- Resolves several failures in the Launchd resource.
- Removes an extra .java file on Windows installations that would cause a failure in the IIS 8.5 Server Security Technical Implementation Guide audit.
- Updates the
windows_printerso that the
driverproperty will only be required when using the
- Fixes the incorrectly spelled
knife user invite recindcommand to be
knife user invite rescind.
- Update Chef InSpec to 4.8.111 with several minor improvements.
We hope you enjoy this build and please do let us know if you experience any issues at https://github.com/chef/chef/issues.