Chef still looking for deleted recipe during chef-client run

I have deleted a Chef recipe by deleting the recipe .rb file all references to it and then uploading the cookbook(s) it belongs to with:

knife cookbook upload crmpicco and knife cookbook upload crmpicco-deploy

I then baked the server to pull in the changes ( chef-client -l error ) and when I do this I see the recipe listed in the list of recipes.

chef-client -l error
Starting Chef Client, version 12.19.36
resolving cookbooks for run list: ["ulimit2", "logrotate::global", "users::sysadmins", "apt", "postfix", "redisio", "redisio::enable", "etcd", "apache2", "newrelic::php_agent", "crmpicco-deploy::maintenance", "crmpicco-deploy::enrich", "crmpicco-deploy"]
Synchronizing Cookbooks:

The recipe "crmpicco-deploy::enrich" is the one I deleted, but for some reason it's still listed in the run list.

The inevitable error from this is:

Installing Cookbook Gems:
Compiling Cookbooks...

================================================================================
Recipe Compile Error
================================================================================

Chef::Exceptions::RecipeNotFound
--------------------------------
could not find recipe enrich for cookbook crmpicco-deploy

Platform:
---------
x86_64-linux

Is there a cache or another command I need to run to force through the removal of this recipe?

It appears that the the run list still contains a reference to that specific recipe. Is it by chance listed as part of a role?