This file has been truncated. show original
# CHANGELOG for ChefSpec
## 7.1.1 (November 28, 2017)
- Better support for matching action :nothing in resources
## 7.1.0 (May 9, 2017)
- Resource matchers are now generated automatically. What does this mean for you? A lot:
1. You won't have to worry about older releases of ChefSpec not knowing about new resources in chef-client.
2. You won't have to define the matchers in your cookbook code, which also means you won't have issues if a community cookbook lacks matchers
- Removed the usage of Cucumber for testing
- Removed all test deps from the Gemspec
- Added a warning about stubbing core Ruby methods and the issues that can cause
## 7.0.0 (April 18, 2017)
- Increased the chef gem dependency from 12.6+ to 12.14+. Since ChefSpec is consumed within ChefDK this actually has a minor impact on end users who generally consume Chefspec via ChefDK, which will bundle both compatible chef and chefspec releases.
- Fixed incompatibilities with Chef 13.