ChefSpec 6.1 has been released to Rubygems. The main change in this version is the dependency on Fauxhai has been updated to allow for the recent Fauxhai 4.0 release. Expect this new release in the next ChefDK coming soon.
This file has been truncated.
# CHANGELOG for ChefSpec
## 7.1.1 (November 28, 2017)
- Better support for matching action :nothing in resources
## 7.1.0 (May 9, 2017)
- Resource matchers are now generated automatically. What does this mean for you? A lot:
1. You won't have to worry about older releases of ChefSpec not knowing about new resources in chef-client.
2. You won't have to define the matchers in your cookbook code, which also means you won't have issues if a community cookbook lacks matchers
- Removed the usage of Cucumber for testing
- Removed all test deps from the Gemspec
- Added a warning about stubbing core Ruby methods and the issues that can cause
## 7.0.0 (April 18, 2017)
- Increased the chef gem dependency from 12.6+ to 12.14+. Since ChefSpec is consumed within ChefDK this actually has a minor impact on end users who generally consume Chefspec via ChefDK, which will bundle both compatible chef and chefspec releases.
- Fixed incompatibilities with Chef 13.