Here’s another few cookbook releases for you this week.
If you’re looking for examples of cookbook testing, peek at maven or runit, they’re pretty comprehensive.
- [COOK-1874]: refactor maven default recipe to use version attributes
- [COOK-2770]: maven cookbook broken for maven3 now that maven 3.0.5
has been released
- [COOK-2549]: cannot enable_service (lwrp) on Gentoo
- [COOK-2567]: Runit doesn’t start at boot in Gentoo
- [COOK-2629]: runit tests have ruby 1.9 method chaning syntax
- [COOK-2867]: On debian, runit recipe will follow symlinks from
/etc/init.d, overwrite /usr/bin/sv
This is a major release because it requires a server that supports the
partial search feature.
- Opscode Hosted Chef
- Opscode Private Chef
- Open Source Chef 11
- [COOK-830]: uses an inordinate amount of RAM when running exception
Joshua Timberman | Opscode, Inc.