We have a few cookbook releases for you today. As Test Kitchen 1.0 release gets closer, we’re updating existing support, or adding it to our own cookbooks.
- [COOK-2816] - update version to 5.8.0
- [COOK-2817] - resolve foodcritic warning
This version splits up the default recipe into recipes included based
on the node’s platform_family.
- [COOK-2505] - backport omnibus builder improvements
- Relax runit version constraint (now depend on 1.0+).
- [COOK-2415] - Fixed deprecation warnings in ark provider and openjdk
recipe by using Chef::Mixin::ShellOut instead of Chef::ShellOut
- [COOK-2388] - Chef::ShellOut is deprecated, please use
- [COOK-2427] - unable to install users cookbook in chef 11
- [COOK-2814] - Incorrect syntax in README example
- [COOK-2427] - Mistakenly released instead of sudo :-).
Previously v1.8.8 was released w/ this, but a regression was
- [COOK-2729] - helper should use URI rather than regex and bare string
- [COOK-2762] - WiX download URL returns a 404