Gems in chef-client version

How can I know that the particular release of chef-client is having these many gems?

Suppose I need to check whether version 13.8.5 is having chef-vault gem or not ? I sthere any link to check so

I might not be answering your question here, but chef-vault is not included in the chef-client install. If you look at the following link under the ‘Using chef-vault in recipes’ section, it explains how to use it in recipies.

https://docs.chef.io/chef_vault.html

Confidentiality: This e-mail (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and then delete it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. The views expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Esendex Ltd.

Security: This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from any virus but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this is so. E-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We recommend you observe this when e-mailing us.

Esendex Ltd is a limited company registered in the UK, with company number 04217280 and having its registered office at 20 Wollaton Street • The Atrium • Nottingham • NG1 5FW •