We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.25.0. We have a number of new features as well as bug fixes, so please read on for all the details. If you just want the binaries, head on over to our downloads page: https://www.habitat.sh/docs/get-habitat/ Thanks again for using Habitat!
#Features & Enhancements
- Windows Supervisor into MVP: blog post with full details on how to use this will be published today!
- The Habitat Supervisor and
habcli are now always using
– default channel will always be
– new packages are always placed on
– users can auto-promote to
- New commands to manage packages
hab pkg promote
hab pkg demote#2675
--channelflag allows you to specify a specific channel to pull from (defaults to
stableif not specified)