Hello! We’re excited to welcome you to ChefConf in Austin, TX next week.
You might be interested in the following sessions related to :habitat: which are all in Room 502-503.
- Habitat 101: An Introduction to Habitat by Joshua Timberman (Tuesday, 1:00-1:40 p.m.). Covers getting started with Habitat and tips & tricks for writing plans.
- Habitat 201: Habitat in the Ecosystem by George Miranda (Tuesday, 2:00-2:40 p.m.). Covers Habitat’s place in the broader tools ecosystem including integration with container runtimes.
- Habitat 301: Building Habitats by Jamie Winsor (Tuesday, 3:00-3:40 p.m.). Covers Habitat internals and provides a preview of the upcoming public build service for Habitat packages, which we also built with Habitat.
All the speakers will appear immediately after their talks in the Habitat Zone on level 4 near room 404 for a Q&A.
What’s the Habitat Zone?
The Habitat Zone is an area of the JW Marriott (decked out in Habitat colors!) where you can hang out, grab some snacks, learn more about :habitat: or hack on Habitat (plans or otherwise) with your fellow attendees. You can also just hang out there We will have a few more informal sessions about Habitat while there:
- Fletcher Nichol will be running a session on Habitat Internals between 1-2 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Nathen Harvey and I will run a session on Building the Habitat Community between 2-3 p.m. on Wednesday.
Again, we’re looking forward to seeing you in Austin next week!