I’m trying to build a pipeline for my company, I just want to understand, when you commit a chef scripts into git reporsitory, we generally create a pull request to get the code reviewed by our senior peers. If want to automate developer commit the code into GIT --> I want Jenkins to triggers the job and run UNIT Tests, and functional tests --> Chef server
- How does review process goes if I follow the above pipeline
- If above pipeline works, how to follow review process.
- Is there any better method to build the workflow.
- Is there any Jenkins plugin to integrate Jenkins --> Chef server
- Is there any known plugin to build the jenkins job only when git pull request approved, and code merged.