Hello! I’m happy to announce the availability of InSpec v1.48.0.
In addition to the below updates, v1.48.0 also includes a new version of Train, our underlying transport library. This new version includes a number of improvements that should drastically improve PowerShell command execution when scanning nodes locally. This, in combination with the
--backend-cache flag added to the prior stable InSpec release, should really help performance on Windows machines.
- Update default cli options to be uniq per command type #2378 (jquick)
- Allow crontab resource to read crontab at user specified paths. #2328 (miah)
- Update rspec cli control summary to not uniq fails/skips #2362 (jquick)
- Resolve merge issue with json-config vs thor defaults #2377 (jquick)
- Remove rainbow dependency, fix duplicate rake gem #2374 (adamleff)
inspec checkto ignore
Merged Pull Requests
- Update command resource to check for mock backend #2353 (jquick)
- Fix inspec appveyor test with the new local train transport #2376 (jquick)
- Fix changelog categories, bump minor version for release #2381 (adamleff)
You can find v1.48.0 at downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, Habitat Builder, and Docker Hub.