Hello, InSpec friends!
I’m pleased to announce the release of InSpec v2.1.43.
- aws_iam_group feature: test users in an iam group #2888 (dromazmj)
- aws_cloudtrail_trail feature: test how many days ago logs were delivered #2887 (dromazmj)
- AWS Security Group Rules properties and matchers #2876 (clintoncwolfe)
- New attribute JUnit reporter - target #2839 (piotrgo)
- Policy Statement Search capability for aws_iam_policy #2918 (clintoncwolfe)
- Basic fields for aws_vpcs #2930 (clintoncwolfe)
- Add warning when returning DEFAULT_ATTRIBUTE #2934 (TrevorBramble)
- Ensure @params in shadow resource always has a valid value. #2939 (miah)
- Require a key attribute for the key_rsa resource #2891 (omar-irizarry)
- Add Cisco IOS
enable_passwordsupport #2905 (jerryaldrichiii)
Merged Pull Requests
- Update filesystem.md.erb #2909 (tlmikulski)
- Fixes configuration for Azure integrationt tests #2941 (dmccown)
- powershell resource: Add support line for Unix #2952 (jerryaldrichiii)
You can find v2.1.43 at downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, Habitat Builder, and Docker Hub.