2.2.10 is a minor version update, featuring improvements primarily in the library used for representing multiple resources (the “pluralization library”, FilterTable). We’ll be posting a blog entry detailing some of the improvements next week. No known breaking changes were introduced.
2.2.10 was released one day late off our normal weekly-on-Thursday schedule due to a CI pipeline issue.
- Adds a aws_flow_log resource with unit and integration testing. #2906 (miah)
- Add aws_elb and aws_elbs resources #3079 (clintoncwolfe)
- Detect windows packages with trailing/leading spaces #3106 (jquick)
- Add common methods to FilterTable #3104 (clintoncwolfe)
- Allow custom resources to access all other resources #3108 (jquick)
- Two fixes to FilterTable
wherecriteria handling #3045 (clintoncwolfe)
- Update documentation for shadow resource. #3042 (miah)
Merged Pull Requests
- support local npm package searches #3105 (arlimus)
- Spellcheck FilterTable Developer Documentation #3111 (jerryaldrichiii)
- Refactor: Perform internal rename and add comments to FilterTable #3047 (clintoncwolfe)
- Add lazy-loading to FilterTable #3093 (clintoncwolfe)
- Update Junit.rb to add failures attribute #3086 (scboucher)
- Clean up issues in documentation #3058 (miah)
You can find v2.2.10 at downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, Habitat Builder, and Docker Hub.