Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the community summit. I imagine
there are some others in the same boat as myself.
It would be great if the event could be livestreamed for this reason.
I have written up just a few suggestions for the event, such as live
streaming and topics to address.
It would be great if others could add their ideas well
I have just a few items. Here is what is there so far
- How can we make the cookbook
cookbook community as useful and vibrant as that of rubygems?
- What are anti-patterns for cookbooks?
- What are best practices for cookbooks?
- Performance Tuning
- Building on top of chef, a la crowbar
- Cookbook testing and how to automate it, esp. for opscode/cookbooks
- What should the role of opscode/cookbooks be?
- Professional certification for Chef, like the MCSE, RHCE. Should Chef
have it? How can we make it not suck