Test Kitchen Bundle Install Failure, Help?

Hello everyone, I'm new to Chef and scripting in general, I've been trying to learn to use it by following the book Learning Chef, and I'm running into some issues that I was hoping to get help with. While setting up the kitchen (specifically the bundle installs), as shown in the book here image I have been getting this message:

kitchen> bundle install
bundle : The term 'bundle' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• bundle install
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (bundle:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

I also get an error when checking the path for the ruby file, as shown here:

kitchen> (get-command ruby).path
get-command : The term 'ruby' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:2

• (get-command ruby).path
  •  + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (ruby:String) [Get-Command], CommandNotFoundException
     + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetCommandCommand

However when checking the folders myself, I am able to find both the ruby and bundle executables. Does anyone know what I can do, and has anyone had experience with it?

Hi there,

The book, while great at the time has aged incredibly poorly as tools have significantly evolved since the time of the writing. You should almost definitely not be using bundle install to run kitchen and should instead use the ChefDK as it already has everything you need ready to go.

Your friendly neighborhood kitchen maintainer,