Unknown command "reconfigure"

Trying to stand up in my homelab a Automate v2 + Infra + On-Premise Builder server environment.

"sudo ./chef-automate deploy --product builder --product automate --product infra-server"

Since the bookshelf is pre-configured to use the filesystem, I was trying to change it to use sql instead. So when I was trying to run the command "chef-server-ctl reconfigure" to use the /etc/opscode/chef-server.rb file I created, I keep getting a message of an "unknown command" when I use the reconfigure command. Any help would be appreciated.

[root@automate opscode]# chef-server-ctl reconfigure
Unknown command "reconfigure". See chef-server-ctl --help for available commands

[root@automate opscode]# chef-server-ctl version
Chef Automate Chef server 14.0.65/20210218195229

[root@automate opscode]# chef-automate version
Version: 2
CLI Build: 20210218020951
Server Build: 20210219171521

[root@automate opscode]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)

[root@automate bin]# ls -lrt chef*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root hab 66 Mar 8 14:17 chef-automate -> /hab/pkgs/chef/automate-cli/0.1.0/20210218020951/bin/chef-automate
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root hab 75 Mar 8 14:24 chef-server-ctl -> /hab/pkgs/chef/automate-cs-nginx/14.0.65/20210218195229/bin/chef-server-ctl

Hello!

With the embedded Chef Infra Server that is installed via the automate deploy, things are configured in a different way than the omnibus installation, this link here has a bit of the info: Install Chef Infra Server With Automate

To pass in options that we would have done in chef-server.rb with the omnibus build, we instead create TOML patch files and use those to update the configuration with:
chef-automate config patch /path/to/my/file.toml

Config updates are done with TOML and passed in with chef-automate config patch because the Chef Infra Server components are running as Habitat services so we don't want to have to go update packaged configuration files directly.

I'd give an example using how to move bookshelf to be sql backend instead, but for this install type it is defaulted to use sql instead of filesystem, so the opposite of an omnibus default install option there.

As a different example, if you wanted to update the FQDN of an installation, you could create /root/fqdn.toml this content:

[global.v1]
  # The external fully qualified domain name.
  fqdn = "my.externalhostname.example"

And then you could apply this update using:
chef-automate config patch /root/fqdn.toml