Vagrant-Windows w/ 1.1 Support

All – Shawn Neil has taken the bull by the horns and updated the vagrant-windows plugin to support vagrant 1.1. Version 1.0 of vagrant-windows supports vagrant >= Vagrant 1.1 while version ~>0.1 supports vagrant 1.0. I know that there are many who are wondering about 1.2 support; It is coming! We are on the hunt for a backwards compatible way to support the 1.2 plugin architecture (Pull Requests for Hugs).

Cheers,

Paul

Paul, Shawn,
This is excellent news! You may want to chat with Mitchell also as I believe he is planning on adding Windows guest support to core. Might be worthwhile to combine efforts.

--Seth

On Apr 30, 2013, at 4:44 PM, Paul Morton - BIA pmorton@biaprotect.com wrote:

All – Shawn Neil has taken the bull by the horns and updated the vagrant-windows plugin to support vagrant 1.1. Version 1.0 of vagrant-windows supports vagrant >= Vagrant 1.1 while version ~>0.1 supports vagrant 1.0. I know that there are many who are wondering about 1.2 support; It is coming! We are on the hunt for a backwards compatible way to support the 1.2 plugin architecture (Pull Requests for Hugs).

Cheers,

Paul

Seth - I have been In contact and indeed he is planning on adding windows guest support to core, though his indication is that it would be a while before that is complete.

Cheers

P

On May 1, 2013, at 7:33 AM, "Seth Chisamore" schisamo@opscode.com wrote:

Paul, Shawn,
This is excellent news! You may want to chat with Mitchell also as I believe he is planning on adding Windows guest support to core. Might be worthwhile to combine efforts.

--Seth

On Apr 30, 2013, at 4:44 PM, Paul Morton - BIA pmorton@biaprotect.com wrote:

Cheers,

Paul