We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20190717161024 of Chef Automate 2.
ICYMI: If you are upgrading from a version prior to 20190410001346, please read our Important Compliance Outage Announcement.
- Easily Read: We have improved the readability of the CIS RHEL and Ubuntu compliance profiles.
- Check It Out: CIS Ubuntu 16.04 v1.0.0 compliance profile features a number of fixes and improvements.
- Keeps Going:
chef-automate airgap bundle createnow retries failed downloads of Habitat artifacts.
- Security Detail: Our default cipher suite configuration no longer includes CBC-mode ciphers.
- Default Try:
chef-automate backup restorewill attempt to restore the latest backup if no backup ID is given.
- That's Not My Name: Fixed an incorrect variable name in control SV-86877r3 of the STIG RHEL7 v002.003 compliance profile.
- No More Mr. Mice Guy:
chef-automate stopno longer hangs due to a bug.
- Hugs not Bugs: A bug, related to HTTP_PROXY support in data-feed-service, previously prevented Automate from starting in some configurations, but we fixed that.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!