We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20181203095916 of Chef Automate 2.
- Back It Up: Keep your filtering and sorting selections when you move back and forth from the Client Runs page. This also makes sharing your view of the Client Runs page better.
- Compliance Improvements: New controls in preview releases for STIGs on RHEL7 and Windows 2016.
- Wrap-Around Names: Now you can see the whole long control name.
- Click the Button: Set your telemetry options, use the the profile button in the top nav and then select
About Chef Automate.
- Compliance Fix: Removed control 3.6 from the compliance profile for CIS AWS v1.1.0 Level 1 because it only applies to Level 2.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!