We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200310163217 of Chef Automate 2.
- In Sync: Delete nodes on the Client Runs page and those nodes update as deleted in the Node Manager.
- Time: Fetch a Compliance report faster in the browser or the API.
- You Got It: Show Chef InSpec waiver information on Compliance report downloads, where applicable.
- Little Things: See the estimated completion time sooner when you run a project update.
- Never Gone: Editor and Viewer roles can view the Scan Jobs page and create a new scan job.
- Roll With It: Fixed a bug where Elasticsearch backup deletions failed because Elasticsearch only allows one backup deleted at a time.
- Step by Step: Experience increased resource efficiency when Elasticsearch performs a project update.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!