We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200603114954 of Chef Automate 2.
- Automatically create
viewersteams during Project creation.
- An improved Policies drop-down list in the API Tokens creation window sorts and labels Chef-managed policies and custom policies.
- Project filtering extends for scanned, manually-added nodes with an environment value that matches a project's rules. Node lists from Scan Jobs and Compliance Reports will match where applicable.
- Control results in the Node Detail display waived controls' execution results if applicable.
Compliance Reports CSV exports include
waiver justification, and
waiver expiration datefields.
- We fixed a number of accessibility bugs: all inputs now have labels, all headings are in sequence, and all small text increased to a minimum 11px font size.
- We updated the Chef Habitat supervisor version to fix a memory leak issue.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!